- Bird, K. A., Castleman, B. L., Fischer, B., & Skinner, B. T. (2020). Who Should Re-enroll in College? The Academic and Labor Market Profile of Adults with Substantial College Credits But No Degree. Annenberg Institute at Brown University, (EdWorkingPaper: 20-240).
- Skinner, B. T., & Doyle, W. R. (2020). Do civic returns to higher education differ across subpopulations? An analysis using propensity forests.
- Skinner, B. T. (in progress). Predicting degree outcomes of online course enrollment at the state level using Bayesian multilevel regression and poststratification.
- Skinner, B. T. (in progress). Estimating the effect of online courses on student outcomes in a statewide postsecondary system.
- Doyle, W. R., & Skinner, B. T. (2017). Predicting Postsecondary Attendance by Income in the American States Using Multilevel Regression with Poststratification.